Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chp9.3: Social Learning







Cognitive learning


Learned Helplessness

-SGI the 3 thing in LH
Stability: Oh...i was sick this time so..i did bad in the test.
Globality: I am just dumb!
Internality: above showed the examples

it can cause depression........be careful!!!





Modeling

 – learned from imitating or copying a behavior in order to learn it.
e.g.: In Gym class, the P.E teacher shows you how to swing a baseball bat, you watch and try to imitate him.

Behavior Modification
The learning theory family--> C.C, O.C, Modeling

When I mess up the kitchen, my mom told me to clean up everything. She did not ask me why did I mess it up. But she forced me to either clean up the kitchen or cant watch my favorite show for a week.



Computer-Assisted Instruction
– Instant rewarding of positive behavior
e.g.: Answering the correct answer in a video game and getting a reward for it.

Self-Control 
e.g. Behavioral contract: reinforcing desirable stimulants with undesirable acts such as chores can cause the unpleasant chore to become bearable.

Token Econ. = $$


-desirable behaviors are reinforce (reward) w/ valueless object, and then exchange it to valuable obj.
-Everyone loves $$

$$=Money =Reward= 2nd Reinforcer= Reinforcement= Increase My behavior!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home